Sunday, February 19, 2006

Still Sick

I'm still sick. Still coughing badly and my body temperature is rising. I drove around KL yesterday!! Gosh, it shall be the last I hope. I almost went insane. The last time I drove around KL is when I was showing Lokhin and Sheriese to all the places in KL. I did the same thing yesterday but managed to find the Lake Gardens and (forgive my ignorance), I just found out we have 'Tugu Negara' in KL. I thought it was somewhere in Melaka but I was just driving around and found it in the opposite of Lake Gardens. Hahahaha I applause myself for going to so many places in a day cuz' honestly I don't think I will ever do it again unless someone else is coming to KL for the first time. I find KL is such a mess and every place looks so near yet so far cuz' I somehow can't get familiar with KL roads. I few more of this trips, I think I can get paid by being a tour guide. The next time shall be with my Japanese friends who are coming here for the summer. * yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! * I miss them so much. Can't wait to see them and go shopping together. I like them cuz' they can get as wild and crazy as me. ( peace sign) Me,Johann,Su Ann and Songjun random shots at Bucks. I don't know if I should THANK my classmate or just laugh with her for making me take a picture of the flies mating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home